Intelligent Information and Database Systems: Second International Conference, ACIIDS 2010, Hue City, Vietnam, March 24-26, 2010, Proceedings: Pt. 2 by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $181.71+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $91.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2010 Asian Conference on Intelligent Information and Database Systems (ACIIDS) was the second event of the series of international scientific conferences for research and applications in the field of intelligent information and database systems. The aim of ACIIDS 2010 was to provide an international forum for scientific research in the techlogies and applications of intelligent information, database systems and their applications. ACIIDS 2010 was co-organized by Hue University (Vietnam) and Wroclaw University of Techlogy (Poland) and took place in Hue city (Vietnam) during March 24-26, 2010. We received almost 330 papers from 35 countries. Each paper was peer reviewed by at least two members of the International Program Committee and International Reviewer Board. Only 96 best papers were selected for oral presentation and publi- tion in the two volumes of the ACIIDS 2010 proceedings. The papers included in the proceedings cover the following topics: artificial social systems, case studies and reports on deployments, collaborative learning, collaborative systems and applications, data warehousing and data mining, database management techlogies, database models and query languages, database security and integrity,- business, e-commerce, e-finance, e-learning systems, information modeling and - quirements engineering, information retrieval systems, intelligent agents and mul- agent systems, intelligent information systems, intelligent internet systems, intelligent optimization techniques, object-relational DBMS, ontologies and information sharing, semi-structured and XML database systems, unified modeling language and unified processes, Web services and Semantic Web, computer networks and communication systems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/03/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science / Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence
- Series Part/Volume Number5991
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note192 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight705 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Volume editorJerzy Swiatek,Manh Thanh Le,Ngoc Thanh Nguyen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.