All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains many examples and applied methods explaining the basic architecture of the mobile terminals. It includes sufficient introductory material to enabling even n-expert readers to understand the topics and to make a step towards system integration of complex future applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/03/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight688 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJurij F. Tasic,Michael Ansorge,Mohamed Najim
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.