All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe integration of manufacturing planning functions, using artificial intelligence techniques, is essential for the effective and efficient operation of advanced manufacturing systems. This book provides an introduction to the integration of intelligent manufacturing systems for both present and next generation manufacturing. Because of its central importance, the book emphasizes the integration of the process planning functions.
- Author(s)D.H. Norris,Peihua Gu
- PublisherChapman and Hall
- Date of Publication24/08/1995
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleIntelligent Manufacturing S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChapman and Hall
- Content Notebiography
- Weight675 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.