All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionFor our children are always intelligent, it is we who add the otherwise. In a world where conformation to academic and behavioural patterns is considered a yardstick for success and intelligence, even the so-called rmal children have serious problems in proving themselves. Now imagine a child born with learning difficulties. He might be extremely creative or a wizard at problem solving but thanks to conditions like dyslexia or dyscalculia, which are actually easily manageable, he would have problems in even getting integrated into the system. This book stemming from author's first-hand experience and sensitive approach, guides us in effectively handling the learning difficulties and unearthing the treasures within our children. Let's be aware and appreciate the uniqueness of our children, for they deserve all our love and understanding - they deserve the best.
- Author(s)Meenakshi Dave
- PublisherWisdom Tree
- Date of Publication22/06/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintWisdom Tree
- Weight240 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.