All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionINTENDONS - ACCESSING THE POWER OF INNER MOVE-MENT is the first volume of the INTENDONS-book series. The series presents exercises designed to increase blood flow to tendons, ligaments and fascia, in order to supply them with more oxygen and nutrients. As a result, the tissue re-generates faster and is better protected against injury. The exercises are based on a simple basic idea and are easy to learn. They are also ideal for people with impaired mobility, since they do t involve any external motions. This first volume of the INTENDONS series familiarizes you with the basic principles of the method. The exercises were selected to enable you to teach yourself the basics in self-study. As a buyer of the print edition, you will receive additional free electronic versions of the book, as well as access to audio instructions to the exercises on www.INTENDONS.com. About the author: Harald Xander is a coach and management consultant. His fascination with the Taoist doctrine of action through n-action (wu wei) has led him on an unexpected de-tour to the work with tendons, ligaments and fascia. His Chinese zodiac sign is the water tiger.
- Author(s)Harald Xander
- PublisherIntendons E.K.
- Date of Publication12/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIntendons E.K.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Beata Rojek
- Translated byJoachim Faust
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.