All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compilation of articles about Intensionality in philosophy, logic, linguistics, and mathematics. The articles approach the concept of Intensionality from different perspectives. Some articles address philosophical issues raised by the possible worlds approach to intensionality; others are devoted to technical aspects of modal logic. The volume highlights the particular interdisciplinary nature of intensionality with articles spanning the areas of philosophy, linguistics, mathematics, and computer science.
- Author BiographyReinhard Kahle is a professor at the Universidade de Coimbra with special interests in proof theory, logic programming, functional programming, intensionality, and the history of logic. He has published several papers and edited three books on these subjects.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byReinhard Kahle
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.