Intensive Care Nursing: A Framework for Practice by Philip Woodrow (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $164.02Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $259.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of Woodrow's Intensive Care Nursing will be warmly welcomed. Especially written for qualified nurses working in intensive care nursing units, this comprehensive text has been developed to be as accessible as possible. Including new chapters on planning for pandemics and transferring patients, it has been revised throughout to ensure the evidence-base is completely up-to-date and the content reflects contemporary best practice. Intensive Care Nursing is structured in user-friendly sections. Each chapter contains 'fundamental kwledge' needed to understand the chapter, an introduction, 'implications for practice', a chapter summary, completely updated further reading, 'time out' sections for revision and a clinical scenario with questions included. Reviewed throughout by experienced practitioners and teachers, it covers: * patient-focused issues of bedside nursing * the technical kwledge necessary to care safely for ICU patients * the more common and specialized disease processes and treatments encountered * how nurses can use their kwledge and skills to develop their own and others' practice. Written by a practice development nurse with a strong clinical background in intensive care nursing and experience of teaching nursing, Intensive Care Nursing is essential reading for nurses and health professionals working with high dependency patients, particularly those undertaking further training in the area.
- Author BiographyPhilip Woodrow is the Practice Development Nurse for Critical Care in East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust, UK. He teaches a number of critical care courses, and maintains clinical practice across the Trust's three intensive care units. Contributor: Jane Roe is the author of the clinical scenarios and associated clinical questions in the book. She is a Lecturer Practitioner in Intensive Care at St George's Hospital, Kingston University and St George's University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Philip Woodrow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/08/2011
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note58 black & white illustrations, 28 black & white tables
- Weight1338 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.