All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom shirt sleeves to shirt sleeves in three generations. Modern research confirms the truth of this adage; some 90% of affluent families lose their wealth by the end of the third generation. The true tragedy is that, as the wealth dissolves, so does the family. Members often end up disconnected and embroiled in conflict. The result is harm to the families, to their communities, and to the larger culture. The crucial question this book addresses is: What are the other 10% doing? How do families achieve success and prosperity, enjoy the fruits of that success, and pass on a legacy of financial and emotional health? What's the secret to ensuring the American Dream doesn't turn into the American Nightmare? For many families, the answer is intentionality. Flourishing families consciously work to create legacies of stewardship, values, and balance. Intentional Wealth shares some of the strategies these thriving families use to help all their members build healthy, empowered relationships with money. Intentional Wealth is about what works. It is a valuable guide for any family wanting to go from shirt sleeves to success, generation after generation.
- Author BiographyCourtney Pullen, MA, is the President of the Pullen Consulting Group, a Denver-based firm that provides services in management consulting, business coaching, family wealth counseling, leadership development, and communication. Courtney received his graduate degree in Psychology from the University of Northern Colorado in 1983. He taught at both the University of Denver and the University of Colorado at Denver. He has served clients for more than 25 years, first as a psychotherapist and currently as a coach and consultant for professional services firms and wealthy families. A Professional Certified Coach, Courtney is a graduate of the Newfield coaching program. He has conducted numerous workshops and presentations in the areas of individual and organization change, behavioral finance, and family wealth counseling. He is a former contributing editor to the Journal of Financial Planning and Journal of Practical Estate Planning as well as a faculty member of the Sudden Money Institute.
- Author(s)Courtney Pullen
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $5.79New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.