All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an overview of inter-municipal cooperation in eight European countries. Each country study sketches its attendant forms, their institutional design, the tasks and competencies attributed to joint authorities of municipalities and the way inter-municipal cooperation operates in practice. Both performance and democratic aspects of cooperation are recurring topics.
- Author BiographyDr. Rudie Hulst (1953) and Dr. Andre van Montfort (1959) teach public administration at the Department of Public Administration and Organisation Studies at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. Their main topic of research is intergovernmental relations.
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight356 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAndre van Montfort,Rudie Hulst
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.