All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe emergence and growing trend of inter-firm alliances between indigeus oil companies and foreign international oil companies in the Nigerian oil industry has elicited widespread expectations of inter-partner learning and kwledge transfer through the alliances in the industry. However, the asymmetric nature of these foreign-indigeus alliances has also raised the question as to whether or t and how learning and kwledge transfer takes place in these alliances. Through explorative case study research, this work examines the learning intents and learning capacities of partner companies in selected cases of alliances as well as the types of kwledge they acquired through the alliances. The major objective is to identify the pattern of inter-partner learning and the factors affecting learning in such asymmetric alliances. Based on the empirical findings, relevant recommendations are provided for the managerial practice in the industry and the implications for research are highlighted.
- Author BiographyOkechukwu Okonkwo, born in Ozubulu (Nigeria), obtained his Bachelor's degree in 2003 from University of Osnabruck (Germany) and his Master's degree in 2006 from University of Hamburg. He completed his doctorate in 2010 at the Department of Business Administration, University of Hamburg.
- Author(s)Okechukwu Okonkwo
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEuropaische Hochschulschriften Reihe 5: Volks- und Betriebswirtschaft
- Series Part/Volume Number3379
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note99, tables and graphs
- Weight320 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.