CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionA superb source of reference reviews as well as a concise overview of the functional cross-talk between neurons and glial cells, this book also focuses on microglia and inflammation in the aging brain and in neurological disorders. The scientific spectrum covered by this book is of key interest, and is recognized by the scientific community as a major competitive area with critical implications for human health.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/08/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight955 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byJ. Malva
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.