All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book proposes a new theoretical and methodological approach to the investigation and explanation of intercultural differences in conflict management strategies and relational (politeness) strategies in workplace settings, taking the Chinese workplace as its focus.
- Author BiographyPing Du is Assistant Professor at the School of English, the University of Nottingham Ningbo China. Her areas of expertise include intercultural communication and sociolinguistic study of workplace interactions. She has previously worked as a lecturer at the Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures of Tsinghua University, China.
- Author(s)Ping Du
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/06/2015
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.