All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSynchrous techlogies, particularly interactive video conferencing (IVC), are becoming common modes of teaching and delivering college courses. The increasing popularity of IVC in the U.S. and abroad calls for more pedagogically effective practices for instructors using this techlogy. This volume focuses on invative and proven approaches to IVC teaching in a variety of disciplines: English, history, biology, chemistry, geology, engineering, social work, and elementary and special education. Contributors hail from a pioneering university at the forefront of distance education and understand the practice and potential of IVC teaching at the highest levels. Chapters outline the challenges and benefits of IVC teaching from pedagogical, technical, and administrative perspectives.
- Author BiographyAlan Blackstock is Professor of English at Utah State University, USA. Nathan Straight is Associate Professor of English at Utah State University, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAlan R. Blackstock,Nathan Straight
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.