All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a model for interdisciplinary working, this book offers an overview of practice and policy across a range of mental health settings. It explores how to combine skills, theories and expertise from a range of disciplines in response to the diverse needs of service users, from children to older people, and those with complex needs.
- Author BiographyDI BAILEY Reader in Social Work at the University of Durham, UK, with fifteen years experience in interprofessional education and training. Di has a background in psychology and social work and she has worked in a variety of settings spanning the statutory and independent sector and forensic services. Her research interests include developing interdisciplinary mental health services and the involvement of service users in mental health care delivery.
- Author(s)Di Bailey
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note34 black & white line drawings, 10 black & white tables
- Weight393 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
- AU $22.95New
- AU $77.48New
- AU $36.45New
- AU $30.03New
- AU $78.48New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.98Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $36.45
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.08
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.