All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the financial crisis dramatic market changes, a new standard in interest rate modelling emerged, called the multi-curve framework. The author provides a detailed analysis of the framework, through its foundations, evolution and implementation. The book also covers recent extensions to collateral and stochastic spreads modelling.
- Author BiographyMarc Henrard is Head of Quantitative Research and a member of the Executive Committee at OpenGamma, a risk management technology firm founded in 2009. Marc is also an Honorary Senior Lecturer at University College London where he teaches a course on interest rate modelling. He has over 15 years' experience in finance, including senior positions in risk management, trading, and quantitative research. Prior to joining OpenGamma, Marc was in charge of researching and implementing interest rate models as the Global Head of Interest Rate Modelling for the Dexia Group. Previously he held various management positions at the Bank for International Settlements as Deputy Head of Treasury Risk, Deputy Head of Interest Rate Trading and Head of Quantitative Research. Marc holds a PhD in Mathematics from the University of Louvain, Belgium. Prior to his career in finance he was a research scientist and university lecturer for 8 years. Marc's research focuses on interest rate modelling and risk management. He publishes on a regular basis in international finance journals and is a regular speaker at practitioner and academic conferences.
- Author(s)Marc Henrard
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleApplied Quantitative Finance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight538 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.