All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis ultimate guide contains an excellent blend of theory and practice This comprehensive guide covers various aspects of model building for fixed income securities and derivatives. Filled with expert advice, valuable insights, and advanced modeling techniques, Interest Rate, Term Structure, and Valuation Modeling is a book that all institutional investors, portfolio managers, and risk professionals should have. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. is proud to be the publisher of the esteemed Frank J. Fabozzi Series. Comprising nearly 100 titles-which include numerous bestsellers-The Frank J. Fabozzi Series is a key resource for finance professionals and academics, strategists and students, and investors. The series is overseen by its eponymous editor, whose expert instruction and presentation of new ideas have been at the forefront of financial publishing for over twenty years. His successful career has provided him with the kwledge, insight, and advice that has led to this comprehensive series. Frank J. Fabozzi, PhD, CFA, CPA, is Editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management, which is read by thousands of institutional investors, as well as editor or author of over 100 books on finance for the professional and academic markets. Currently, Dr. Fabozzi is an adjunct Professor of Finance at Yale University's School of Management and on the board of directors of the Guardian Life family of funds and the Black Rock complex of funds.
- Author BiographyFRANK J. FABOZZI, PhD, CFA, is Editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management and an Adjunct Professor of Finance at Yale University's School of Management. Dr. Fabozzi is on the board of directors of the Guardian Life family of funds and the BlackRock complex of funds. He earned a doctorate in economics from the City University of New York in 1972 and, in 1994, received an honorary doctorate of humane letters from Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Fabozzi is a Fellow of the International Center for Finance at Yale University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2002
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFrank J. Fabozzi Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight992 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byFrank J. Fabozzi
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.