Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe candor of these stories make this an important resource for discussing intermarriage and conversion issues... this book makes us consider exactly what we mean when we talk about creating welcoming communities for interfaith families. -- The Reconstructionist Useful for intermarried couples and their families. --Lilith As the number of Jewish-Christian marriages in America continue to rise, couples find themselves searching for ways to reconcile love and religion. Even when each partner has particular religious life, they are confronted with related conflicts. Should children be raised in one faith and t the other? Who decides which holidays to celebrate and how? How can couples deal with extended family members who may t understand or accept their interfaith marriage? Readers will find and array of reactions and approaches as the couples profiled in this book describe how they tacked these topics. Each personal narrative offers fresh insight into interfaith families by giving examples of the successes and failures, struggles and triumphs of everyday situations and major life decisions.
- Author BiographyJANE KAPLAN has produced a number of programs for public television and has independently created various films and videos. Her programs have concentrated on such topics as sexual harassment, parenting, the Holocaust, and mental health.
- Author(s)Janet Kaplan
- PublisherChurch Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChurch Publishing Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width161 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.