All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMareike Schad examines how redistributive policy measures influence intergenerational income mobility, taking into account various facets of the parent-child connection. In the first part, the author investigates the impact of education and education policy on income mobility both theoretically and empirically. The second part addresses individual beliefs regarding the determinants of personal ecomic success and their effect on income mobility within a society.
- Author BiographyDr. Mareike Schad obtained her doctorate from the Technische Universitat Munchen, where she still works at the Lehrstuhl fur Volkswirtschaftslehre. Her research interests are distribution policy, education economy and political economy.
- Author(s)Mareike Schad
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight257 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.