All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a former ASID national president and an eco-structure magazine editor, Interior Design in Practice: Case Studies of Successful Business Models provides a concise collection of real-world case studies of the business of interior design practice with lessons for everyone from the sole practitioner to large firms. Interior Design in Practice provides the vital business education an interior designer needs. It describes in detail how to plan and launch an interior design business, and how to grow that business towards success. As a companion to Mary Knackstedt's Interior Design Business Handbook as well as Christine Piotrowski's Professional Practice for Interior Designers , this book is ideal for professionals in interior design.
- Author BiographyTERRI L. MAURER, FASID, a former national president of ASID,is a business consultant, commercial interior designer, author,speaker, and educator. Based in Akron, Ohio, she is the owner ofMaurer Design Group and President of Maurer Consulting Group.
KATIE WEEKS, the editor of eco-structure magazine,is an experienced design writer and editor. She is a former editorof Contract magazine and has served as a member of theeditorial advisory board for ASID ICON magazine.
- Author(s)Katie Weeks,Terri L. Maurer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2010
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.