All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionLighting is the most effective creator of ambience in an interior space. It has also become an integral part of interior design, enriching the mood and influencing our visual and psychological experience - even our working efficiency. Moreover, lighting can define zones and spaces and change our perception of them. Appropriate lighting design also creates and personalizes the sense of a space. With introductory essays by two lighting professionals on the properties and effects of light and shadow the contents of this book explore lighting, design and concept, lighting and space, lighting and decoration, lighting and taste and the application of energy-efficient lamps and LEDs in interiors. This volume will be an inspirational reference for interior designers and other readers alike.
- Author BiographyDarren Du has been an editor for more than five years and has published several interior design books.
- PublisherDesign Media Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- Place of PublicationNorth Point
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintDesignMedia Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date17/11/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1565 g
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDarren Du
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.