All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionPlants are an integral part of modern interior design and INTERIOR PLANTSCAPING PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES, 1st Edition shows you how to use them to enhance any commercial or residential space. Organized into four sections, the book addresses plant species, design fundamentals, plant science, and business considerations, while demonstrating the many professional and creative opportunities plantscaping offers. Digging deeply into horticulture, INTERIOR PLANTSCAPING PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES, 1st Edition discusses plant physiology, light, water, soil environment, pests, and diseases, and takes the mystery of out of plant selection, installation, and maintenance. INTERIOR PLANTSCAPING PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES, 1st Edition is the one resource you need to make interior spaces more livable, add beauty, and make environments healthier through people and plant interaction.
- Author BiographyJames M. DelPrince is an Associate Professor of Floral Design and Interior Plantscaping Design at Mississippi State University, home of the country's leading Floral Management program in Horticulture. A member of Professional Floral Communicators International and the American Institute of Floral Designers, he is a past president of the latter organization's Southern Region. As an expert in Victorian era floral design, Dr. DelPrince completed prestigious fellowships at the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C. and Winterthur, the country estate of Henry Francis du Pont in Wilmington, Delaware. Dr. DelPrince co-authored The AIFD Guide to Floral Design, is a featured writer for Flora magazine, and produced a series of educational videos on Flowers for Entertaining. He earned his B.S. in Horticulture and M.S. in Agricultural Education from Ohio State University, and a Ph.D. from Mississippi State University.
- Author(s)James M. DelPrince
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/10/2012
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight790 g
- Width212 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.