All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfford a trip to Bernese Oberland to conquer the Top of Europe - the Jungfrau. Walk inside of the biggest Alpine glacier to see the Ice Palace - a scientific powerhouse. Dog-sled down to the towns of Unterseen and Wengen to take a bobsled, and to try curling or zorbing. Eat fondue and stay in Victoria Jungfrau, a perfection in the hospitality world. Visit St.Moritz, the Monaco of the Alps, to take the peek into the privileged world of the crown and pop celebrities. Dine in the Yacht-Club on top of the Alps, and take your night skiing in the mountain Corvatsch with your tour-mate Gaspard the genet, who likes to travel.
- Author BiographyWritten in a pourquoi genre, this travel-diary completes a series of trip-advisers, along with Bruges & Ghent, Belgium, The Faroe Islands, Isle of Man, Poznan, Poland, Sardinia, Italy, Sintra, Portugal, Strasbourg, France, Easter Island, Chile, Svalbard, Norway, Fifty Odd Loci in the United States, Amazing Cave-Houses, Montserrat, British West Indies, Fiji, Amazing Monaco, Amazing Iceland, Amazing Dublin, Amazing Florence, Amazing Zurich, Amazing Bavaria, Amazing Paris, Amazing Palau, Amazing Greenland, Amazing French Riviera, Amazing Gozo, Malta, Amazing Berlin, Amazing Innsbruck, Amazing Salzburg, Amazing Jurmala, Latvia, Lafayette, Louisiana, Amazing Vatican, Amazing Scotland, Amazing Wyoming, Cork & Kenmare, Ireland, Amazing Domes, Amazing Windows, Amazing Railways, Amazing Meteorites, Amazing Snowflakes, Amalfi Coast, Italy, Amazing Vienna, Cabo San Lucas, Santa Fe, NM, Island St. Helena, British Overseas, Myrtle Beach, SC, Palma de Mallorca, Spain, Exquisite Bath, England, and The Trulli of Alberobello, Italy.
- Author(s)Naira R M
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.