All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionPublished by CUSTOM BOOK PUBLICATIONS BETWEEN TWO WORLDS... A compelling and compassionate love story hovering between the present and the unkwn.. Rain pelts down, but thing will spoil this day, Cassie promises herself. Not even London's weather at its worst. A bolt of lightning hits his cab, a crunch of metal and Jason dies. Visited at the moment of his death, his Grandmother calls upon him to join her. Caught between two worlds, he pleads for time to save Cassie and his daughter Tatyana from further sadness. His wish granted, Jason watches in delight as Tatyana melts the heart of his father, and Cassie that of his cousin Roy. Not without his own heartache, their love becomes a relationship that ensures the future happiness of his family. It is time... he rejoins his Guardian Angel, following her to the other side. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS My thanks to Phylis Macloed for her skilful assistance, Sr. Patricia Tully for her invaluable feedback after reading the manuscript and Judy Cowan, who happily took on the task of reading the first drafts saving me from obvious errors. Susan Gouldthorpe, Rebecca Maxwell and Errol Broome who gave their love and support. Finally my gratitude to Fred, my soul mate, my husband, for supporting me through the years it took to write this book.
- Author BiographyBefore turning her hand to writing adult fiction, Margaret Amery White taught at a secondary college, established a vineyard in north east Victoria and during period as a teacher, founded callisthenics as a sport for girls in Western Australia. She has written many children's stories and articles for newspapers and magazines. She believes her love of writing was engendered by her Welsh grandmother who had a story for every occasion. Margaret now lives in Victoria where she wrote her first adult novel Jessy of Glyn Cuch, published in 2010, the story of a Welsh family who emigrated to Australia.
- Author(s)Margaret Amery White
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.