CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial accounting is undergoing a period of unprecedented change. The FASB and IASB have been working together to issue converged accounting standards that will dramatically change key reporting areas, and more generally have sought to converge accounting standards over time. In late 2011, the SEC will anunce its decision on whether large public companies in the U.S. will be able to choose whether to report under U.S. GAAP or IFRS or if all companies are anticipated to be reporting under IFRS in the near future. So, while there currently is considerable overlap between U.S. GAAP and IFRS, and that overlap is increasing as convergence continues, important differences remain. To help instructors deal with the challenging environment, the Spiceland team is committed to providing current, comprehensive and clear coverage of intermediate accounting. The 7th edition reflects this commitment with the following invations.
- Author BiographyDavid Spiceland is professor of accounting at the University of Memphis, where he teaches intermediate accounting and other financial accounting courses at the undergraduate and master's levels. He received his BS degree in finance from the University of Tennessee, his MBA from Southern Illinois University, and his PhD in accounting from the University of Arkansas. Jim Sepe is an associate professor of accounting at Santa Clara University, where he teaches primarily intermediate accounting in both the undergraduate and graduate programs. Professor Sepe received his BS from Santa Clara University, MBA from the University of California - Berkeley, and PhD from the University of Washington. Mark Nelson is the Eleanora and George Landew Professor of Accounting at Cornell University's Johnson Graduate School of Management, where he has been teaching Intermediate Accounting at the MBA level out of Spiceland's Intermediate Accounting for several years. He received his BBA degree from Iowa State University and his MA and PhD degrees from Ohio State University.
- Author(s)J. David Spiceland,James F. Sepe,Mark W. Nelson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date25/10/2016
- Weight3018 g
- Width223 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.