All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntermediate Polish is designed for learners who have achieved basic proficiency and wish to progress to more complex language. Each unit combines clear, concise grammar explanations with examples and exercises to help build confidence and fluency. Features include: * focus on areas of particular confusion such as verbs that are difficult to translate and uns made from numbers * comprehensive glossary of grammatical terms * reference list of over 250 Polish verbs * full key to all exercises. Suitable for independent learners and students on taught courses, Intermediate Polish, together with its sister volume, Basic Polish, forms a structured course in the essentials of Polish. Dana Bielec is the author of the popular Polish: An Essential Grammar, as well as Basic Polish: A Grammar and Workbook, both published by Routledge.
- Author BiographyDana Bielec is the author of the popular Polish: An Essential Grammar, as well as Basic Polish: A Grammar and Workbook, both published by Routledge.
- Author(s)Dana Bielec
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleGrammar Workbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note124 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.