All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo weeks...that's all Jonathan said he needed.?For two weeks Grace and Jonathan would hide me from an enemy that until recently I didn't even kw existed.?It sounded logical, but when has love ever proved to be logical??The catch??Grace's plan involved traveling --and traveling meant taking a trip back in time to Marensburg, Pennsylvania, where Jonathan grew up more than 150 years ago.?The idea was scary, but kinda cool. Grace's plan was simple.?While I hide in the past, Jonathan would stay in present-day Andersen where he'd train a special regiment of Lebas to fight against the legion of intruders who (according to Eric) are on their way to destroy me.? Why me? ?And why a whole legion??When I finally discovered the answers to those questions it put everyone's nerves on edge.?But Jonathan believed keeping me safe would help him focus, so I was willing to go. Nothing is ever simple, however.?I knew something was wrong when I discovered my mortal body couldn't travel.?When I woke up, I was in the body of Elear Hastings, Jonathan's first love .?I admit that for the first two weeks I didn't mind being Elear.?Elear was beautiful--the absolute embodiment of perfection.?She turned heads wherever she went. Moreover, she had full use of her left hand! But two weeks became three, then four, and eventually months passed with word from Grace or Jonathan. Then I discovered that Elear was still present inside me, and she didn't feel about Jonathan the way he felt about her. Her strong desire to surface and be with the man she loves has created an inner conflict I'm having difficulty controlling. So, here I am, trapped in 1864 with way to return to the present.?I hope someone, someday, finds this diary.?I'm trying t to consider the possibilities of what went wrong, and it's unbearable to accept the only possible explanation that makes any sense--Jonathan and Grace aren't coming because the intruders won.? Will I ever be Beth Arrington again? Oh, Jonathan...
- Author BiographyMelinda Morgan received her BA in Liberal Studies from California Baptist University and earned a Master's Degree in Education and Administration from Azusa Pacific University. Melinda has drawn upon more than thirteen years of experience as a secondary language arts, science teacher, and classically trained pianist to write a story with a scientifically intriguing plot and endearing characters.
- Author(s)Melinda Morgan
- PublisherMapletree Publishing Co
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleThe Birthright Legacy
- Place of PublicationHighlands Ranch, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMapletree Publishing Co
- Weight340 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.