Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis insightful book debates whether conflict within states has emerged as the Achilles Heel of the international community. It covers a wide-range of issues including the roots of internal conflict, small arms supplies, intervention, human rights and international humanitarian law, refugees and post-conflict reconstruction. Internal Conflict and the International Community provides supplementary reading for third level undergraduates, post-graduates and scholars of international relations, comparative politics, development studies, international law and security and defence studies.
- Author BiographyRoderic Alley is Associate Professor of Politics at the Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Roderic Alley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2004
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight468 g
- Width153 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.