All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a new approach to conflict management and subsequent resolution, instead of focusing on the causes of the conflicts alone, Centre for Security Analysis (CSA) explored the consequences of the protracted conflicts Northeast of India, Jammu and Kashmir, Naxalism, Myanmar, Nepal and Sri Lanka to examine the way consequences undermine the states' efforts to bring stability, development and peace in the region. Six conflict specific studies done in the four countries established the need to analyze three major issues in greater detail ethnic/cultural identity, political management and ecomic factors. CSA engaged experts from India, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Myanmar to analyze as to how and what role the identity factor played out in each of the four countries and how their respective governments tried to politically manage the conflict and the consequences.
- Author BiographyLt Gen (Retd) V R Raghavan is President, Centre for Security Analysis, Chennai, India. He is a member of India's National Security Advisory Board. He was also a member of the Task Force set up by the Government of India to review National Security. The General was an elected member of the Council of United Services Institution of India and was Council Member, International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS), London.
- Author(s)V. R. Raghavan
- PublisherVIJ Books (India) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintVIJ Books (India) Pty Ltd
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.