Internal Medicine Correlations and Clinical Scenarios (CCS) USMLE Step 3 by Conrad Fischer (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.69Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour Secret Weapon for Mastering the USMLE Step 3. How prepared are you for the new USMLE Step 3? Are you worried about answering questions on basic science concepts? Uncertain about managing the clock in CCS cases? Unprepared to answer questions on general internal medicine topics? This book is the balm. Created by bestselling author and lecturer Dr. Conrad Fischer, Internal Medicine Correlations & Clinical Scenarios provides an entertaining and comprehensive review of internal medicine topics on the USMLE Step 3. Progressive clinical cases - embedded with meaningful foundational science correlations and CCS exam tips - ensure that you're prepared for the new USMLE Step 3. Features: 100 medicine cases with Q&A provide practice for the multiple-choice exam component of the USMLE Step 3; embedded basic science correlations prepare you to answer foundational science questions; integrated CCS navigation tips prepare you to handle Computer-based Case Simulations; and high-yield coverage of cardiology, hematology, endocrilogy, neurology, gastroenterology, nephrology, pulmonary, rheumatology, oncology, infectious diseases, and emergency medicine topics.
- Author BiographyConrad Fischer, MD, is one of the most experienced educators in medicine today. He is Associate Professor of Medicine, Physiology and Pharmacology at Touro College of Medicine. His breadth of teaching includes medical students, USMLE prep, and Specialty Board exams. He has seven Teacher of the Year awards over the last ten years. In addition, Dr. Fischer was formerly the Associate Chief of Medicine for Educational and Academic Activities at SUNY Downstate School of Medicine. Dr. Fischer has been Chairman of Medicine for Kaplan Medical since 1999, and has held Residency Program Director positions at both Maimonides Medical Center and Flushing Hospital in New York City.
- Author(s)Conrad Fischer
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings, figures
- Weight626 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.