All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the conceptual and operational tools for understanding the mechanisms for assigning a rating to a network of companies. In it, the author explores the rating systems of corporate networks and analyses the link between rating and an enterprise network.
- Author BiographyBernardino Quattrociocchi (PhD), is a research fellow at the International Franchise Centre at the Faculty of Business, Management and Social Studies, University of Westminster, London. He has taught within the Department of Management at the Faculty of Economics, University of Rome 'Sapienza' since 1997, covering topics including Business Administration, Logistic and Production and Corporate Sustainability. Between 2005 and 2010 he taught in the Faculty of Economics at the Universidad Del Salvador (USAL), Buenos Aires (AR), and also at the Simon Ohm University of Applied Science, Nuremberg, Germany, in 2014, where he taught a module entitled Logistic and Productive Performance in Pharmaceutical Industry - Case Studies . He is author of more than 100 papers, many of which have been included in scientific reviews and presented at national and international conferences. He has also collaborated in research projects with the Polytechnic of Poznan, Poland, the University of Seville, Spain, and the University of Millikin, Illinois, US. He is a member of the scientific board for Il Capitale culturale: Studies on the value cultural Heritage and Associate Editor of Practical Ideas in Economics and Finance. He is co-founder of Sinergica S.p.A., an academic centre for social and economic study.
- Author(s)Bernardino Quattrociocchi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/11/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.