Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternal Rhyme is a sequence in four parts which continues the author's preoccupation with time and process as compositional elements. The book also explores how meaning can change when viewed from different perspectives as each poem in the book can be read vertically as well as horizontally. The subjects and themes are diverse and include poems responding to Blake, Klimt and Twombly alongside re-figurings of the theoretical works of Alain Badiou. This is Scott Thurston's third collection with Shearsman.
- Author BiographyScott Thurston began writing in the poetry scene situated around Gilbert Adair's Sub-Voicive Poetry reading series and Bob Cobbing's New River Project workshops in London in the late eighties. In 1995 he moved to Poland where he taught English as a foreign language. He returned to the UK in 1997 and completed a Ph.D. on Linguistically Innovative Poetry. He lectures in English and Creative Writing at The University of Salford, and lives in Liverpool. Internal Rhyme is his third collection.
- Author(s)Scott Thurston
- PublisherShearsman Books
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShearsman Books
- Weight133 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.