All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Accounting Harmonization analyzes the differences between national accounting rules and international accounting methods, showing that when firms adopt international accounting standards they achieve significantly higher positive coefficients compared with firms that only take on local accounting strategies.
- Author BiographyJeno Beke is Associate Professor of Accounting at the University of Pecs, Hungary. Over the course of his 20-plus year career, he has published more than 126 papers and articles in academic journals such as: International Journal of Management, International Business and Management, and Journal of Accounting and Taxation. Beke is also Chairman of the American-Hungarian Accounting Association and Secretary of the Society of Hungarian Economists.
- Author(s)Jeno Beke
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.