Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of International Accounting provides an overview of the broadly defined area of international accounting, but also focuses on the accounting issues related to international business activities and foreign operations. This edition also includes substantially updated coverage of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). The unique benefits of this textbook include its up-to-date coverage of relevant material, extensive numerical examples provided in most chapters, two chapters devoted to the application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and coverage of ntraditional but important topics such as strategic accounting issues of multinational companies, international corporate governance, and corporate social responsibility reporting.
- Author BiographyTimothy Doupnik is a professor at the University of South Carolina. He received his Ph.D. in Accounting from the University of Illinois. He is currently Editor-in-Chief of Advances in International Accounting. Tom has won several teaching awards, including the Alfred G. Smith Jr. Award for Excellence in Teaching.
- Author(s)Hector Perera,Timothy S. Doupnik
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1605 g
- Width203 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.