CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionManagement of international business has become more complex with rapidly changing global environments, a multi-actor setting with numerous conflicts and disparities, increased political, foreign exchange, and other risks, and substantial global competition from Japan and newly industrialized nations. This book covers two decades of international business management and provides readers with general principles and observations drawn from experience. International Business Kwledge features articles--many of them published in the prestigious Journal of International Business--by leading practitioners and academics. They combine descriptive, analytical, and prescriptive aspects of the subjects they discuss, providing useful bases for researcher and practical tools for business executives and government officials.
- Author Biographymsza /f William /i A. /r ed. bery /f Robert /i G. /r ed.
- Author(s)Robert G. Vambery,William A. Dymsza
- Date of Publication18/11/1986
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight955 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.