All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe AIB Fellows Group includes top researchers, educators, and administrators in the IB field. Most of its 60 members have contributed to this edited volume as authors, co-authors and reviewers, including such teworthy scholars as John Dunning, Alan Rugman and Yair Aharoni, among many others.Its chapters examine aspects of the growth of the field, evaluate our present state of kwledge and outline future lines of research. They cover the growth of several functional areas (marketing, advertising, finance, etc.), review problems of methodological rigor in IB research, trace the history and evolution of IB studies and their likely future trajectories, raise ethical and moral issues about IB practices and evaluate the impact of major theories on IB studies. A couple of chapters cover the history of international business and of the AIB Fellows Group. Altogether, this book provides a benchmark of where IB kwledge stands today and will grow in coming years.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/06/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleResearch in Global Strategic Management
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 14
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight779 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJean J. Boddewyn
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.