All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
About this product
- DescriptionFor undergraduate and graduate International Business courses. An effective balance between authoritative theory and meaningful practice.International Businessis an authoritative and engaging voice on conducting business in international markets. This text t only describes the ideas of international business but it also uses contemporary examples, scenarios, and cases to help students effectively put theory into practice. This edition features updated author-written cases, including ten entirely new cases, and expanded coverage on emerging ecomies.MyManagementLab for InternationalBusinessis a total learning package. MyManagementLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams resulting in better performance in the course and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress. Teaching and Learning Experience This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience for you and your students. Here s how:
- Improve Results with MyManagementLab: MyManagementLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Bring Concepts to Life with Cases and Features: Every chapter begins and ends with an author-written case that either introduces new material or integrates what has already been learned
- Keep Your Course Current and Relevant: New examples, topics, and statistics appear throughout the text.
- Author(s)Daniel Sullivan,Lee Radebaugh,Professor John Daniels
- Date of Publication20/01/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1680 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
- Edition Statement15th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.