CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionFor undergraduate and graduate International Business courses. An effective balance between authoritative theory and meaningful practice. International Business is an authoritative and engaging voice on conducting business in international markets. This text t only describes the ideas of international business but it also uses contemporary examples, scenarios, and cases to help students effectively put theory into practice. This edition features updated author-written cases, including ten entirely new cases, and expanded coverage on emerging ecomies. MyManagementLab for International Business is a total learning package. MyManagementLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams-resulting in better performance in the course-and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress. Teaching and Learning Experience This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience-for you and your students. Here's how: Improve Results with MyManagementLab: MyManagementLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning. Bring Concepts to Life with Cases and Features: Every chapter begins and ends with an author-written case that either introduces new material or integrates what has already been learned Keep Your Course Current and Relevant: New examples, topics, and statistics appear throughout the text. Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyManagementLab does t come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyManagementLab search for ISBN-10: 0133768740/ISBN-13: 9780133768749. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133457230/ISBN-13: 9780133457230 and ISBN-10: 0133486621/ISBN-13: 9780133486629. MyManagementLab is t a self-paced techlogy and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
- Author(s)Daniel Sullivan,Lee Radebaugh,Professor John Daniels
- Date of Publication20/01/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1678 g
- Width213 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
- Edition Statement15th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.