International Business: The New Realities by S. Tamer Cavusgil, Gary Knight, John Riesenberger, Hussain G. Rammal, Elizabeth L. Rose (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $99.95+ AU $13.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by tbmango
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $115.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by thecoop_au
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRemarkable change is the new reality of International Business. The accelerating cross-border flow of products, services, capital, ideas, techlogy and people is driving businesses large and small to internationalise. International Business - The New Realities, 2nd Australasian edition, is a rigorous resource which prepares future managers to operate successfully in multinational settings. Case studies from a wide variety of markets relevant to Australasian business, including ASEAN countries as well as China, India, Japan, South Korea, Pakistan, Europe and the Middle East, provide a real-world perspective to theories and examine the latest trends in international business. The second edition of International Business features 10 new in-depth case studies specially created for this edition. For undergraduate students majoring in international business or post-graduate courses in international business.
- Author(s)Elizabeth L. Rose,Gary Knight,Hussain G. Rammal,John Riesenberger,S. Tamer Cavusgil
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Australasian e.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.