All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis legendary tournament features 210 hotly contested games, many of them masterpieces of the first rank. The first authoritative English translation from the Russian, this volume was written by one of the leading competitors. Its perceptive coverage includes games by Smyslov, Keres, Reshevsky, Petrosian, and 11 others. Algebraic tation. 352 diagrams.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/03/1980
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleDover Chess
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note352d.
- Weight521 g
- Width166 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Volume editorD.I. Bronshtein
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.