All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is the first to provide a complete overview of international climate finance. In the Copenhagen Accord of 2009, developed countries jointly committed to mobilize US$100 billion per year to address climate change in developing countries. The book presents the best information available on this subject: an overview of current international climate finance, estimates of the incremental investment and cost of mitigation measures, estimates of the additional funding needed for adaptation, analyses of potential sources of international climate finance, and the institutional and governance arrangements to deliver the funds effectively. Climate finance will play an increasingly important role in international efforts to address climate change over the next decade and this book is currently the only source of all relevant material on international climate finance for policymakers and researchers.
- Author BiographyErik Haites is President of Margaree Consultants Inc., Canada. He advises clients on economic aspects of climate change, including the design of market mechanisms and international financial mechanisms. He was a consultant to the UNFCCC secretariat during the negotiation of the rules for the Kyoto mechanisms.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byErik F. Haites
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.