All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClinical sociology is a multidisciplinary field that seeks to improve life situations for individuals and groups. This book showcases the art and science of clinical sociology from around the world. It is the first book to present basic clinical sociology diagrams and models in addition to detailed histories of clinical sociology in the United States, Quebec, France, and Japan. A range of interventions are discussed in light of a region's ecomic, social, political, and disciplinary history. The book presents illustrative case studies from leaders in the field, and it serves the need of graduate-level courses from around the world.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/10/2007
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleClinical Sociology: Research and Practice
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1360 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJan Marie Fritz
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.