All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a key reference tool for business managers, lawyers and students of international commercial agreements. What considerations do you need to take into account when planning an international commercial agreement? What writing techniques will ensure that your contract is suited to your needs? What provisions should you include in such a contract? When planning, negotiating and writing international commercial agreements, it is important to kw exactly what essential issues need to be addressed. This book does this in an easy-to-use, clear and concise fashion. Contracts fulfill several functions. They spell out the rights and obligations of the contracting parties, manage any potential risks arising out of the contractual relationship and supply a contingency plan for each party in the event that the contractual relationship breaks down. Obviously contract is perfect but the parties should aim for perfection. This book aims to show you how to achieve this. Features: an accessible style and content; all essential materials needed by the reader are brought together in one book; includes case studies, easy to use checklists and features that flag key information; each chapter starts with an overview and ends with a summary of key points; and the chapters on the agreements contain template clauses. It is the book is t jurisdiction specific.
- Author BiographyMichala Meiselles is a professional lawyer and lecturer specialising in advising public sector clients and UN agencies on international commercial agreements. She was adviser to the European Commission (French delegation) and is currently a freelance adviser and a lecturer at Lyon University, teaching European Business Law and International Corporate Law. She is a contributing author to The Civil Law Consequences of Corruption, ed Olaf Meyer, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft (2009).
- Author(s)Michala Meiselles
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2013
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.