All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompliance violations by and within businesses have w assumed international proportions. At the same time, the responsibility of both local and corporate management to prevent compliance violations has increased all over the world. Within this context, this book provides an international review of effective compliance regulations. Lawmakers in the applicable ecomic areas are increasingly regulating the legal frameworks of business operations in areas such as corruption, antitrust law, data protection, money laundering, foreign trade law or customs in a stricter way, with more severe legal consequences, and imposing more barriers on international operations. With respect to over 30 jurisdictions, international experts answer important questions such as: What are the liabilities of a business, manager or shareholder in a given country and how can they defend themselves? What are the major areas of law and threats they should take account of and how are they enforced? In addition, our experts provide useful tips for foreign shareholders and compliance or legal departments regarding the issues they should pay special attention to.
- Author BiographyKonstantin von Busekist is partner in KPMG, Cologne, and head of KMPG LAW Compliance Practice worldwide.
- Author(s)Konstantin von Busekist
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight1388 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine46 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.