All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Construction Law examines the key issues and legal concepts that U.S. companies and their lawyers face with construction projects that cross international borders, as well as providing invaluable practical tips for handling these projects. It draws on the practical kwledge of construction lawyers experienced in all areas of international and cross-border projects.
- Author BiographyWendy Kennedy Venoit is a partner with the law firm Pepe & Hazard, LLP in Hartford, Connecticut. D. Robert Beaumont is a senior partner and co-chair of Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP's Construction and Infrastructure Group. Arthur D. Brannan is a partner in the Atlanta, Georgia, office of DLA Piper LLP (U.S.). Andrew D. Ness is a partner in the Washington, D.C. office of Howrey LLP, and co-chair of its 45 lawyer construction practice group. Douglas S. Oles is a former national chair of the ABA Forum on the Construction Industry, where he also chaired Division 8 (International Contracting).
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight839 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAndrew D. Ness,Arthur D. Brannan,D. Robert Beaumont,Douglas S. Oles,Wendy Kennedy Venoit
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.