International Corporate Finance: Value Creation with Currency Derivatives in Global Capital Markets by Laurent L. Jacque (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $161.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $192.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough introduction to corporate finance from a rewned professor of finance and banking As globalization redefines the field of corporate finance, international and domestic finance have become almost inseparably intertwined. It's increasingly difficult to understand what is happening in capital markets without a firm grasp of currency markets, the investment strategies of sovereign wealth funds, carry trade, and foreign exchange derivatives products. International Corporate Finance offers thorough coverage of the international monetary climate, including Islamic finance, Asian banking, and cross-border mergers and acquisitions. Additionally, the book offers keen insight on global capital markets, equity markets, and bond markets, as well as foreign exchange risk management and how to forecast exchange rates. * Offers a comprehensive discussion of the current state of international corporate finance * Provides simple rules and pragmatic answers to key managerial questions and issues * Includes case studies and real-world decision-making situations For anyone who wants to understand how finance works in today's hyper-connected global ecomy, International Corporate Finance is an insightful, practical guide to this complex subject.
- Author BiographyLAURENT L. JACQUE is the Walter B. Wriston Professor of International Finance & Banking at the Fletcher School (Tufts University). As Fletcher s Academic Dean he was responsible for the design and establishment of its Master of International Business degree program. Since 1990 he has held a secondary appointment at HEC (Paris) and was previously on the faculty of the Wharton School for eleven years. His last book, Global Derivative Debacles: From Theory to Malpractice, has been translated in French, Chinese, Russian and Korean. A recipient of several awards for outstanding teaching, he is a consultant to a number of multinational firms and financial institutions around the world. He is a graduate of HEC (Paris) and holds MA, MBA and PhD from the Wharton School.
- Author(s)Laurent L. Jacque
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, graphs
- Weight1284 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine39 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.