All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Governance describes on a rmative level how companies can be responsible and sustainable actors in the international sphere. In times of globalization, failing financial systems and gridlocked political structures, these concepts gain critical importance. Maxim Baer revisits the discussion, leaves the traditional international relations perspective behind and examines leadership strategies of top-executives in large companies that enable firms to be part of Global Governance structures. A second focus lies on a possible impact of national culture on business leaders and their respective attitude towards elements of Global Governance. A German-French comparison has been conducted.
- Author BiographyMaxim Baer graduated from the joint doctoral program at the University of Cologne and HEC Paris and works now in the private sector.
- Author(s)Maxim Karl Baer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleGlobale Gesellschaft und Internationale Beziehungen
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 31 black & white tables, biography
- Weight288 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.