All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the best and most invative furniture, lighting, tableware, textiles, and products created over the past 18 months by both well-kwn designers and new names from around the world, this year's striking selections has been made by internationally acclaimed designer Ross Lovegrove. Because the unique qualities of certain materials greatly impact the conception and design of any object, International Design Yearbook 17 has taken a fresh approach and organized items by the material used: metals, glass, textiles, plastics, and paper/wood/ceramics. The objects are lavishly illustrated, and full technical data is given for each. This who's who of domestic design features the vibrant new talent of Anna Pamintuan and Paolo Ulian, as well as remarkable work by Campana Brothers, Hishinuma, and Karim Rashid. A comprehensive reference section provides biographies of all included designers and a list of suppliers and their addresses.
- Author BiographyRoss Lovegrove co-founded Lovegrove Studio X, whose prestigious clients have included Louis Vuitton, Tag Heuer, Philips, Sony, and Apple. He is also visiting lecturer at the Royal College of Art in London.
- Author(s)Ross Lovegrove
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/05/2002
- Series TitleInternational Design Yearbook
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1479 g
- Width235 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $99.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.