CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis dictionary defines and explains taxation and associated terms used world-wide. Meticulously cross-referenced, the dictionary is a comprehensive and invaluable source of essential information for teachers and students of ecomics, commerce, law, business management, public administration, chartered accountancy, and company secretaryship. It also serves the needs of legislators, government officials, business executives, bankers, journalists, financial consultants, and all those interested in taxation. Both beginners and seasoned professionals will find it full of indispensable facts.
- PublisherIndian Tax Institute
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationDelhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintIndian Tax Institute
- Weight520 g
- Width245 mm
- Height160 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.