All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading ecomist Geoffrey H. Moore and expert statistician Melita H. Moore have combined their expertise to produce an exhaustive study of business cycle indicators in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, West Germany, France, Italy, and Japan. They explain how to use the leading ecomic indicators to identify the recessions and recoveries in these nations and to forecast trade flows and inflation. The authors have provided the monthly and quarterly data since 1948 that are needed to test forecasting methods, with comparable figures for all seven countries. The book contains more than one hundred time series covering new orders, stock prices, production, employment, interest rates, inventories, and many other subjects. Each series is carefully described and sources for current and historical data are given.
- Author Biographyore /f Geoffrey /i H. re /f Melita /i H.
- Author(s)Geoffrey H. Moore,M. H. Moore
- Date of Publication23/09/1985
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight716 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.