All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe rise of large ecomic regions rivaling the United States will challenge its competitive strength and ability to withstand cross-border ecomic turbulence-a challenge the U.S. has t faced in more than 50 years. To meet this challenge, American business leaders need a comprehensive understanding of the existing global ecomic and monetary system. It is that, plus an explanation of international ecomic trend analysis, that Schaefer's book provides. Based on key ecomic and financial indicators published weekly in The Ecomist, Schaefer integrates a discussion of established international ecomic concepts with actual ecomic and financial data, giving readers a system to evaluate current ecomic indicators and anticipate future trends. An important resource for professionals and academics in international finance and investment, and for corporate management operating on a global scale.
- Author BiographyHOWARD G. SCHAEFER is managing director of Schaefer Brothers, Ltd., a Los Angeles investment banking firm. He has practiced corporate and tax law, with a specialty in international business, and is a frequent lecturer and writer on business and economic issues. His first book, Economic Trend Analysis for Executives and Investors (Quorum, 1993), concentrates on the domestic economy and provides important background for this, his second Quorum book.
- Author(s)Howard G. Schaefer
- Date of Publication18/04/1995
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.