All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its 15th edition, this proven, market-leading book remains a favorite among readers of all backgrounds for its clear, concise treatment of international trade and finance theory. Using a wealth of contemporary examples and practical applications, INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS vividly demonstrates the relevance of theory to real-world ecomic issues and policy questions. Discussions are presented both verbally and graphically, making the book highly accessible even if you have little ecomics background. As you will soon discover, If it's clear, concise, and contemporary, it has to be Carbaugh!
- Author BiographyKnown for his excellence in teaching, Dr. Robert J. Carbaugh is Professor of Economics at Central Washington University. He has been honored with numerous top teaching awards, including the 1984 Excellence in Teaching award at the University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire, and the Distinguished Professor of the University--Teaching award at Central Washington University in 1993. In 1996, Dr. Carbaugh was named Scholar of the Year by the Phi Kappa Phi Honorary Society at Central Washington University. In 2001, he received the Distinguished Professor of the University award for Research at Central Washington University. In 2004, Dr. Carbaugh was invited by the Directors of the Oxford Round Table to present a lecture, Trade and Environmental Frictions in the Global Steel Industry, at Oxford University in England. For more than 40 years, Dr. Carbaugh has taught international economics, as well as managerial economics, money and banking, and both introductory and intermediate levels of microeconomics and macroeconomics.
- Author(s)Robert J. Carbaugh
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1205 g
- Width210 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement15th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.